Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Holiday Stitch-Along Ornament Club

Recently I joined Betz White's Holiday Stitch-Along Ornament Club.  First, to support a fellow crafter (I LOVE her blog, and get this--she has been a guest on "Martha"!!!), and also to get myself on track for Christmas crafting.   



The cost was only $12 and members receive one pattern a month for four months (Oct-Dec).  Crafters are encouraged to upload photos of their creations on Flicker so you can see your own ornaments alongside others.

So far, I've completed the first two ornaments.  They both were fun to work on and relatively quick to make.

Now, like Ralphie waiting for his Little Orphan Annie Secret Society decoder ring, I will anxiously await the patterns for November and December.  Running to my email box every day asking--"is it here yet?"  So stay tuned for part two of my ornament club story.

What crafts have you started for Christmas?  It's not too early to get busy!

Ornament #1 was a small dove. 




Ornament #2:  My mug o' cocoa


For more information, check out Betz White's blog:
Ornament #1
Ornament #2

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute! I've just started a water color journaling class and have a bunch of knit/crochet projects for Christmas gifts to finish, so I think I won't put anything else on my plate. Can't wait to see your other two!

    ReplyDelete